Head over to My Organized Chaos and win a Kodak ESP7250 Wi-Fi All-In-One Printer
This is a really nice printer and plus it is Wi-Fi. No more cord tangles. It also has the lowest in replacement cost in the industry which is a big plus. The wi-fi is 802.11n which is as fast as it gets. Setup is a snap. Print from Wi-Fi enabled BLACKBERRY Smartphone and photos in multiple sizes sent from an iPhone or iPod touch with the KODAK Pic Flick App—you can even send the same image to your printer and KODAK EASYSHARE W820 or W1020 Wireless Digital Frame at the same time!
* Intelligent paper sensor automatically detects the amount of paper
* Two paper trays—includes an auto-engaging photo tray and general purpose tray
* Photo tray holds 3 sizes: 4 × 6 in. , 4 × 7 in. HD, and 5 × 7 in.
* Built-in two-sided printing saves time and money
* Scan multiple pictures simultaneously up to 2400 DPI—software creates separate files automatically
* Intuitive control panel gives you quick and easy access to tasks you use the most
* View and print photos without a computer using its 2.4 in. color display and media card slots (supports SD/SDHC, MS, Duo, and CF)
Check it out at Kodak and good luck!